Local Website Development Firm is looking for a highly motivated account executive.
Company Overview:We are one of the leading website development firms in Knoxville, Tennessee with over 15 years of design / development experience and over 30 years marketing experience. We provide custom solutions for our client’s including website development, e-commerce development, digital marketing, search engine optimization and more. We are passionate about helping locally owned and small-medium sized businesses increase their branding, reach, and digital footprint.
The right candidate for this position will be someone who has a strong understanding of the website and online marketing industry as well as connecting with people.As an account executive you will be selling our website development, digital marketing, and SEO services. You will share in a revenue of the accounts you bring in.
Ability to work at home some days
Weekly Staff Meetings
Base Pay + High Commission on Sales
Business Cards and Marketing Material
Strong company history, reputation, and portfolio along with local name recognition.
Office Space Available for Meetings
Management will consult with small to medium sized business owners about their online advertising and marketing needs. Employee must be able to handle all aspects of the sales process, including identifying target clients, analyzing a company’s website needs, showcasing portfolio and explaining website features, closing the sale, and maintaining customer relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
• Finding new leads through networking, trade shows or conventions, and local advertising.
• Identifying prospective clients and working to find leads given specific target markets; generating new leads through networking and referrals.
• Responding to any leads provided by Company arranging in-person or phone meetings, speaking with potential customers about their website needs, and closing sales.
• Following up with prospective customers and selling new website features or services to current customers.
• Periodic cold calling lead generation (recommended for reaching sales quota).
• Meeting monthly sales quotas.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
• Must Have Business to Business Experience
• Ability to Attend Weekly Networking Events
• Ability to Attend Weekly Staff Meetings
• Must be in the Knoxville area
• 3 Years of Selling Services, Products, or Print preferred.
• Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills, internet savvy, and ability to learn new skills with training.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Work Ethic, Self-Disciplined and Self Motivated
• Organized, detail-oriented, consistently follow up on sales leads.
• BS degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent related field.
• 3-5+ years of experience in progressive acquisition, lead generation, or digital marketing roles.
• SEO or Website Design experience
Please Email us your information as well as Resume, Cover Letter, and References to email@example.com